Office Tour Photos
EverQuote is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Data Engineering organization. As a senior member of the data engineering team, you will play a critical role in ensuring that data within EverQuote is robustly available and actionable throughout the company. You will do this by helping build the next generation of tools and services that support front-to-back data pipelines. This role is for someone who enjoys working on complex systems, working with a diverse set of business and engineering stakeholders, and is ready to help drive the technical vision of where we go next with our data platform here at EverQuote.
Who you are:
- 6-8+ years of professional programming experience
- Experience across the entire Software Development Lifecycle, up through deployment and including production support
- Advanced in Python or similar programming language
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with owning applications/services hosted in cloud providers such as Amazon(AWS) or Google (GCP)
- Experience with Hadoop, Airflow, or Snowflake is a plus
- Worked in a microservice based architecture and understand containerized systems such as Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Excited to work on a team and to share best-practices and mentor junior team members.
- Excited to have a voice and help drive the long term vision of how data is used throughout EverQuote
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Growth mindset culture regularly seeking to reflect and improve
- Genuinely data driven with analytics at the core of the company
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries and equity, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, and a relaxed & flexible work environment
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
More Jobs From