Office Tour Photos
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Please note, this role has been posted to build a talent pipeline for our next opening. We may not hire right away, but we will reach out should you fit our next opening.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
We are looking for a Content Practice Lead to be located in our Chicago, Atlanta, or Boston office. As the Content Practice Lead, you will be entrusted to lead the content practice nationally as well as support key business-development pursuits and clients. You have a deep background in content design and strategy and all aspects of it within the modern digital landscape. You know how to recognize and foster talent, develop & nurture ideas, and collaborate across disciplines. You are a true change agent and seek out new ways to strengthen Rightpoint as a whole. You are constantly exploring ways to innovate around content design and delivery. You can understand and articulate various perspectives on content to different audiences and collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to identify opportunities to drive business value through content.
Additionally, you've led multi-disciplinary teams and are comfortable giving UX and design feedback in support of the overall experience strategy. You know what makes work excellent and transformational and you have the work to prove it.
What youll be doing and the Impact Youll Make:
- Elevating strategic thought and design processes within the Content discipline and its deliverables
- Mentoring and leading the Content Strategy team to help them grow professionally within projects and within the content discipline at Rightpoint
- Articulating a vision and lead the direction of content for accounts and projects that are informed by business needs and strategy
- Leading content thought and creative and/or strategic output for key business development efforts and leading cross-disciplinary teams to do so
- Helping manage staffing and co-create project plans taking into account team strengths and growth opportunities
- What youll be doing (content and project leadership):
- Acting as a thought leader for key accounts for planning sessions, guidance, or critical meetings
- Leading and nurturing client relationships from a content standpoint on assigned accounts
- Identifying additional sales opportunities for current accounts (along with the account team)
- Driving the usage of modern content thinking and techniques across the content team
- Actively engaging in increasing Rightpoints content profile through public speaking, judging, teaching, or other industry activities
- Providing business development support for key sales pursuits to drive growth in content-related revenue
- Serving as the practice area evangelist to help educate the rest of the organization on what the Content Strategy business is, what it does, and the value-add it offers, thus helping better integrate the practice area into the company as a whole
- Providing strategic assistance on key client projects within the practice
- Offering recommendations to constantly improve Content Strategy activities, deliverables, and thinking to help make Rightpoints Content Strategy services stand out among our competitors
- What you need to have:
- Proven experience in proposing and selling in Content Strategy and related services through aspirational storytelling
- Experience with Website or Content Marketing Platforms
- Strong strategic thinking abilities and demonstrated success in leading teams in executing established strategies
- Excellent leadership skills, both in leading internal teams to best-in-class solutions and when partnering with clients
- Superior communication, time-management, relationship management, and presentation skills
- Significant experience managing teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams
- 10+ years experience in Content Strategy; at least 5 years in a leadership role in a Digital Agency Environment
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
More Jobs From