InsightSquared: Customer Success Manager
Office Tour Photos
InsightSquared is the leading sales and marketing analytics provider for growing companies that want to run their business by the numbers. We help our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence that drives predictable growth.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
InsightSquared Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. The CSM serves as the primary point of contact for customers and manages all elements of the business relationship with his or her named accounts post-sale.
As a CSM, your primary mission will be to maximize our customers’ ROI in InsightSquared. You will develop and maintain close relationships with management sponsors, and serve as a strategic advisor to executives and key stakeholders throughout the customer lifecycle. You will work closely with InsightSquared’s Services teams to drive adoption by ensuring customers are effectively onboarded, trained, and supported throughout the customer journey.
At InsightSquared, you will…
- Drive customer adoption of InsightSquared solutions
- Continuously prove ROI to your customers
- Consult on best practices, workflows, and management business reviews
- Develop mutli-level relationships throughout customer organizations, serve as a trusted advisor to executives & key stakeholders
- Identify risks within named accounts & take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution
- Advocate for customers internally by providing continuous feedback to InsightSquared’s Sales, Services, Marketing, Product, & Engineering teams
- Ensure customers are continuously working toward key milestones of Customer Journey using customer-facing Success Plans
- Manage a pipeline of upcoming renewal opportunities & consistently achieve monthly and quarterly revenue retention targets
We are looking for…
- 4+ years of experience in sales or account management
- Deeply committed to customer success - satisfaction isn't good enough
- Analytical by nature with a knack for solving real-world business challenges
- Strong communication & presentation skills with a high-level of comfort delivering consultative recommendations to executives & management teams
- Self-starter with ability to manage time and prioritize competing demands
- Team-oriented but eager to act aggressively to get things done for our customers
- Passionate about building a great company and a customer-centric culture
More Jobs From
Business Development Representative (BDR)- Entry-level Sales
Sales & Business Development
February 14, 2020