Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow at a rapid pace. With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Director to manage the organizations supply chain, drive continuous process improvement, and build a rock solid logistics structure as we scale. The Supply Chain Director will oversee a small but growing team and report Vice President of Operations.
Our Director of Supply Chain will:
- Manage key supplier relationships, working directly with Concentrate Co-packers, flavor houses, warehouses, 3pls, service providers and equipment providers to maintain the best possible quality, cost and time for delivery, and support the high growth needs of the organization.
- Codify and implement our process for supplier sourcing, selection, and monitoring, including supplier identification, assessment, negotiation, and monitoring and verification.
- Implement operational process improvements to increase efficiency in material ordering, inventory management, and data management.
- Deliver on ambitious KPIs for quality, delivery time, cost & risk mitigation.
- Work closely with the service and sales teams to monitor organizational demand requirements via analytical tools and methods, identifying any situations critical to the organization and adjusting supply plan as necessary to match demand
- Maintain adequate inventory levels across the supply chain, working with service, sales, and 3PL warehouse/logistics partners to balance demand requirements with inventory storage and shipping costs
- Create critical reporting on logistics and supply chain activities, providing thoroughly considered recommendations from that data to meet targets for growth, quality, cost and time for delivery.
- Manage the operational actions and changes related to flavor concentrate production, including quality process, new product introduction, formula improvement, and flavor discontinuation
- Source new kinds of partnerships, as needed, to enable faster and more profitable operations.
- Bring a "customer first" mentality, forging strong relationships with internal stakeholders and partners/suppliers to provide an outstanding experience with Bevi.
We think you will bring:
- 5- 10 years of experience working within fast-growing companies, helping to launch new products and maintain an existing portfolio with contract manufacturers. Experience in food and beverage is helpful.
- Leadership experience and the ability to manage planners, buyers, and other logistics or technical staff
- Accomplishments in driving down product cost through supply chain sourcing activities, including the use of a broad network of supply chain contacts
- Experience with ERP systems, such as NetSuite.
- Knowledge of logistics optimization models and supplier management tools, demonstrating specific achievements in the implementation of each
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve year over year cost reductions and maintain critical strategic relationship
- A bias toward data driven decisions, with the ability to create the necessary models to monitor critical metrics over time
- Great attitude and willingness to go above and beyond for an exceptional customer experience.
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays, plus additional paid days for volunteering, sick leave, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards and more!
More Jobs From