Office Tour Photos
The Senior Sales Enablement Manager role will be part of a growing Sales Enablement team responsible for driving results through enhancing reps sales knowledge and skill levels specifically demonstrates how to translate Digital Shelf and Salsify solution knowledge into skill-based activities to increase pipeline and conversion rates.
This critical role will help Salsifys growing Sales organization connect with the exciting and ever changing landscape of digital commerce as well as positioning Salsifys bleeding edge solutions to help our customers win on the digital shelf. This role will work in a fast-paced and matrixed environment including Sales Leaders, Product Management and Product Marketing teams and several others to drive revenue growth through new and existing sales team members.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and our mission is empowerment. Our hiring process involves recognizing all facets of motivation, drive, success, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
- Train and motivate assigned customer facing personnel. Training to include the delivery of knowledge, messaging, Insight-Led Solution Selling of designated products and services
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring of customer facing teams including strong Digital Shelf and distributed commerce knowledge, as well as PIM, DAM, Activation, GDSN, Enhanced Content knowledge capturing and using appropriate vertical insights, understanding and identifying of key customer critical business issues
- Develop cadence, tools and content to drive Sales Manager Enablement and coaching. Will align efforts to support Sales Manager coaching to key strategic initiatives (CVI, Entry Points, etc)
- Drives consistent absorption and adoption in usage of said knowledge, sales tools, proposal tools, and Sales Enablement Platforms as it relates to Salsifys solutions
- Tracking and Measurement are critical
- Regularly scheduled one on one sessions with Directors and VPs to discuss development areas for customer facing personnel
- Set goals for reinforcement of solutions
- Collaborate with Product Management, Product Marketing, and the field to roll out new products and enhancements
- This role will be measured by leading and lagging indicators such as activity and pipeline growth that leads to productivity per rep increases
- Insight Led Solution Selling Skills, strong messaging techniques and presentation skills
- Strong verbal, written, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Possess a high-level of professionalism, assertiveness, creativeness and strong organizational and management skills
- Ability to effectively coach and develop the skills of others
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with senior level management
- Ability to present to senior level management
- Negotiation skills
- Account / relationship management
- Effective questioning techniques
- Total travel up to 10%
- Experience: 5 10 years
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From