Tufin is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration for enterprise cybersecurity. More than half of the top 50 companies in the Forbes Global 2000 turn to Tufin to simplify management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. Its network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance. Tufin serves over 2,100 customers spanning all industries and geographies; its products and technologies are patent-protected in the U.S. and other countries. Find out more at www.tufin.com.
Role Description & Responsibilities
We are looking for Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who will join the Professional Services development team. As a QA engineer, you will perform exploratory as well as automated tests and perform penetration tests prior to the release of the APP. You will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented and tracked.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
Location: Boston, MA
- At least 3 years' professional experience in software quality assurance.
- Working experience in software development.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Knowledge & experience in script languages, Python – advantage.
- Knowledge & experience in networking (Firewalls & routers)