Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
We're looking for top-tier talent to work closely alongside the Head of Global Sales Operations, Chief Business Officer and other Sales leaders to address the challenges and opportunities most pressing to grow our direct sales revenue. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can quickly understand new problems, develop solutions, and make an impact, we want you to help our Sales Strategy and Growth.
- Be a thought leader and advisor to NA Direct Sales Lead, Head of Global Sales Operations, and Chief Business Officer to drive growth and exceed targets
- Design and execute sales programs to increase revenue
- Manage and coach inbound sales development team to ensure they exceed their plan and grow as future successful sales people
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel in the USA. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, compensation plans, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity
- Manage inter-departmental projects and roll out global initiatives to remove sales blockers (product launches, pricing, compensation plan, etc.)
- Partner with senior sales management to identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Evaluate new sales technology to unlock more productivity and sales
- Analyze key KPIs and model data to prepare and drive decisions of senior management
- Take initiative to drive core business outcomes
- Are an independent thinker who can see and accomplish whatever needs to be done
- Embrace change and excel in an evolving environment
- Excel at organization and communication, and working cross-functionally
- Are a Salesforce and Excel expert, and are familiar with other sales optimization tools including Drift, Outreach, and Magento
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Salesforce certification
- Previous work in a sales environment
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From