Office Tour Photos
Senior Engineer (Front-End)
We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented front-end software developer to join a talented team of product marketers, software developers, and designers building browser extensions for some of the worlds most well-known airline and bank rewards programs. As a front-end developer, you will support the delivery of a robust roadmap of new consumer facing product launches and feature enhancements.
- Design, document, and write code to technical specifications to implement high performance browser extensions
- Work closely with Product Managers to define and refine the product requirements
- Develop supporting functional and unit tests, and collaborate with QA teams to ensure proper test coverage
- Responsible for fixing bugs and writing feature enhancements
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the design, development, documentation, and deployment of client-side software
- Familiar with source code control management systems, including branching and merging of code
- Strong understanding of and experience with all stages of software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, development, integration, verification, deployment, and sustainment
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with ES6
- Experience with Webkit
- Experience with Chrome Webstore
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Experience with Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence) is a plus
At Cartera Commerce, our employees are our most valuable assets they are Cartera. We want you to succeed and go far here. Our dynamic environment lets you be you, while still collaborating toward team success. We want fun, proactive, high-energy individuals to join us in making people happy. Cartera Commerce offers competitive compensation packages including stock options, medical and dental insurance, matching 401(k), company-paid holidays, and five weeks of paid time off per year.
At Cartera Commerce everyone is empowered and responsible for innovating, building, and producing.
More Jobs From