Office Tour Photos
Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
The Professional Services teams mission is to enable customers to turn social data into practical insights that inform strategic business decisions. We provide customers with a tailored and scalable data and visualisation ecosystem, as well as education programs that empower customers with the knowledge and skills to confidently use Brandwatch and utilise social intelligence to harness the power of social across the enterprise.
The Director of Technical Services is a leadership position reporting to the Global VP of Professional Services. In this role you will lead Brandwatchs technical service strategy as well as directly manage the Technical Strategist, Data Analyst, and Project Management teams, currently located in the US, UK and Germany.
The Director of Technical Services will:
- Develop the global strategy for the Brandwatchs technical services division, determining teams, tools, programs and delivery mechanisms to enable scale and growth.
- Directly impact software retention by leading your teams to provide innovative and sustainable product solutions.
- Manage capacity, utilization, revenue and headcount, ensuring attainment of all targets.
- Develop enablement plans and strategies to ensure the team learns new product features, consulting techniques, and methodologies.
- Oversee the relationships with our networks of independent contractors, ensuring vendor relationships are being managed efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Collaborate with Professional Services leadership on pricing and packaging strategy.
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering to develop a formal feedback channel and serve as the technical counterpart for the CS organization.
- Stay up to date on the full range of Brandwatch products and other industry trends.
- Represent Brandwatch in client-facing meetings and present to internal and external audiences, as needed.
- Travel when required, including some travel outside of standard office hours (<20%).
- 7+ years of management experience in Professional or Technical Services, preferably within a SaaS model.
- Background and expertise in building out new service capabilities to accommodate growth, scale and global reach.
- Strong people management skills, including experience managing managers.
- A passion for customers and a dedication to providing a best-in-class service experience.
- Experience with software implementation or consultative roles (or equivalent experience).
- Experience recruiting, coaching, and developing team members.
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements.
- Experience collaborating with international teams and remote team members.
- An ability to use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions.
- Superior communicator and strong relationship builder.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
More Jobs From