InsightSquared: Content Strategy Manager
Office Tour Photos
InsightSquared is the leading sales and marketing analytics provider for growing companies that want to run their business by the numbers. We help our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence that drives predictable growth.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
We're looking for an accomplished content marketer with a knack for sourcing and producing content that drives business value. A great content strategist knows that there’s more to content marketing than just sourcing new leads. There’s also mid-funnel content, decision-justification content, and even customer content to consider. To that end, you’ll shape the InsightSquared story by procuring or producing content for all stages of the customer journey, including content designed to help the InsightSquared brand resonate. You’ll also be responsible for content distribution. Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you’ll own it all: from enticing social copy to editorial for our popular blog to long-form, thought-leadership content that promotes InsightSquared approach.
- Identify and either procure or produce content for each stage of the customer journey, then partner with your departmental counterparts to increase the production of high-performing content topics and formats
- Lead all editorial and reporting for then InsightSquared blog, including managing our relationship with external blog contributors
- Manage day-to-day social media activities to increase brand presence and visibility across multiple platforms, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Stay up-to-date on industry news and what experts, analysts, and competitors are saying, as well as be proactive about spotting trends and communicating them to the team -- and to our content contributors
- Monitor and measure blog and social media performance and its impact on team objectives
- Lead our social media engagement and educate InsightSquared employees on tips and best practices
- Oversee internal and external brand presence across multiple channels, including external profiles with review sites, such as G2, and content syndication sites
- Forge relationships with internal and external thought leaders for potential content collaborations
- Identify, coordinate and assist in having an outside contractor create customer video testimonials, including travel, production, scripting management and promotion.
- Assist and coordination the creation of product videos with the internal Product Management team and an external video production company
Experience and Skills Required
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B content marketing, preferably with a company in the marketing technology or sales technology industry
- Rich portfolio of content across a variety of formats (everything from social copy to short- and long-form writing)
- Proven ability to not only produce original content, but co-create content with partners and procure content from community members, customers, or other external contributors
- Social media management for a brand
- Proven track record of working with senior leaders and sales teams
- Working knowledge of how a B2B sales motion works
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Professional, polished, collaborative and a team player/builder
- Pluses: Salesforce know-how, Wordpress, Marketo, Hootsuite, and design software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud
- Familiarity with account-based marketing practices
- Experience in the MarTech and / or sales tech sector
- You’re analytical and have a thing for numbers (or at least you’re not intimidated by them)
- You love seeing projects through from beginning to end with an eye for all to details in between (and all over again)
More Jobs From
Business Development Representative (BDR)- Entry-level Sales
Sales & Business Development
January 17, 2020