Office Tour Photos
Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
We are currently looking for a Global VP of Customer Success to be based out of our Boston office to serve as a leader for our global customer success teams. In this role, you will serve as an advocate, expert, and advisor to the rest of the business sharing knowledge, insights, and a strategic vision on behalf of our customers. Additionally, you will lead and inspire a high performing team as demonstrated through the outcomes you create for our customers and the growth and performance of the teams you lead. You will help craft and shape our vision for remarkable Customer Success Management and will report to the CCO.
You will be responsible to:
- Define, report, forecast, and communicate key metrics for your team
- Drive Customer Success Management Outcomes
- Increase and maintain customer renewal rates and reduce churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Conduct customer segmentation exercise; refine segmentation methodology and roll the plan out across the team and our customers
- Facilitate internal Quarterly Business Reviews to report on customer engagement, customer health and growth opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to develop and execute Customer Success Management strategies to address customer engagement, upselling opportunities, and overall customer satisfaction
- Inspire Customer Success company-wide
- Ensure education, training, and buy-in for Customer Success Management throughout Brandwatch
- Align with internal teams (i.e., Marketing regarding customer marketing, Customer Advisory Boards, and webinars, Product regarding product roadmap, Sales regarding cross/up sell and retention, Finance & Customer Operations regarding budgeting, metrics & forecasting, PeopleOps regarding recruiting and headcount planning)
- Work cross-functionally to ensure customer feedback is shared and acted upon
- Lead Customer Success Management Team
- Ensure accountability across the team through the creation of high performance standards along with individual and team recognition
- Recruit, attract, and retain candidates for each functional role throughout the team
- Ensure a high degree of industry, product, and customer-specific knowledge across the team
- Foster collaboration within the global team and across the customer lifecycle
- Travel (approximately 20%) to meet with customers
You will be measured by:
- Net Revenue Retention (NRR)
- Gross Revenue Retention (GRR)
- Customer Health Scores
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Employee Net Promoter Score (eNPS)
- A minimum of 10 years in account/customer success management ideally within the B2B software/SaaS space.
- 5+ years experience working with or in major brands.
- 5+ years experience leading customer-facing organizations and teams.
- Experience of large Enterprise clients with complex needs, showing empathy for customer need and a passion for revenue and growth
- A great eye for talent, with experience of hiring and building a team of great relationship managers
- Proven experience as an influencer, negotiator and consensus-builder
- A deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- An analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiasm and creative leadership skills with the ability to inspire others
- Knowledge of Salesforce/Gainsight an advantage
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
More Jobs From