SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by nearly 1,000 customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moodys, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each others security posture.
About the Role
SecurityScorecard provides customers with comprehensive solutions, including advisory and managed services, to their self-monitoring and vendor risk programs.
The Director of Professional Services will have responsibility for the growth and management of SecurityScorecards services business. This is a strategic role that requires solution development, sales enablement, collaboration with multiple internal customers, and dissemination of expertise.
This position will work with SecurityScorecards most impactful channel and service partners to drive new revenue and strengthen relationships with our customers. Success in this role will ensure that customers quickly realize the full value of the SecurityScorecard platforms and professional services.
This position reports to the VP of Service Delivery.
- Develop services strategy and go to market plan
- Coordinate with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to identify, progress and close opportunities
- Create services playbooks for sales and delivery
- Manage services book of business including delivery performance and customer satisfaction
- Provide regular pipeline forecasts and reporting
- Identify emerging needs
- Serve as a VRM evangelist within Scorecard
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in security or vendor risk space including 5+ years in customer facing roles
- Prior experience at a startup, MSSP or SaaS provider
- Successful ownership of seven figure revenue targets
- Self-starter with a track record of identifying and solving complex problems, developing sustainable programs and working through multiple stakeholders
- Superior communication skills and the ability to leverage data to influence outcomes
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skill sets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
More Jobs From