Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each clients existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors, while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
What youll do:
As a DevOps engineer at Unqork you will work on a dynamic, cross-functional team. Youll play a critical role in helping to support, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- Participate as a stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, standups
- Continuously improve and increase the capabilities of our CI/CD pipeline
- Increase visibility into the health and durability of the Unqork platform
- Support and improve our flexible, world-class integration capabilities
- Maintain existing services and tools, augmenting and replacing as required
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have experience designing and executing your vision to completion
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a fast-paced environment
What were looking for:
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, or Salt. Ansible Tower or AWX is a plus
- Deep experience architecting services within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Advanced knowledge in Linux monitoring, troubleshooting, and administration
- Experience with programming/scripting language such as Python, PHP, or Bash
- Experience with performance testing, performance analytics
- Docker, serverless computing experience
- MongoDB experience preferred, fluent in multiple DBMSes
- Technology startup experience (bonus points)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
More Jobs From