Full-time, Boston, US
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up thats growing fast. We love what we do, were proud of how we do it, and weve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a disruptive technology in the industry and its our job to make sure every marketer knows it. Are you the type of account executive that wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the companys early success get you excited? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
Weve got a job for you.
Were looking for the next rock star to join the BlueCrew. Our Account Executives are responsible for evangelizing and selling BlueConic to the market in their assigned region by applying a thorough understanding of our products, services and sales methodology in daily activities. We are currently seeking Account Executives to cover the Mid-West and South-East/Texas regions.
In this role you will:
- Utilize a consultative sales approach throughout the sales cycle to understand customers and prospects business pains and their perception of potential solutions
- Consistently meet and exceed quota
- Develop and manage opportunities with a high probability of closure
- Develop substantial knowledge of BlueConics products, competitors and industry trends
- Articulate industry-specific value proposition to address common vertical pain points with a focus on the industrial manufacturing industry
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects
- Engage BlueConic resources as needed to effectively close business
Were looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years as account executive or equivalent experience focused upon mid-market accounts
- Verifiable track record of consistent quota attainment
- Experience selling software solutions within a marketing stack
- Experience delivering engaging demonstrations to prospects ranging from Director-level to the C-suite
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecast
- Experience working in a team selling model
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills
- Aggressive, positive attitude, strong organizational skills and a self-starter
You will stand out from the pack if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic and eager to put a start-up company on the map by winning business in even the most competitive scenarios
- Crave success and will stop at nothing short of excellence
- Possess an aggressive, positive attitude and strong collaborative streak
- Have impeccable organizational skills and consider yourself a self-starter
- Want to be a key part of building something truly special
- Enjoy heated rants about Boston sports, discussions about your favorite cupcake flavor, and eating a lot of sushi.
Reasons to join us:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary and enjoy an uncapped variable plan to reward you for incremental success
- Come to work every day in an awesome space in downtown Boston
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our mission is to make on out-sized impact, every day for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.
More Jobs From