Lead Help Desk Representative / System Administrator
In this highly visible and hands-on role, the IT Administrator will install, configure, and maintain the Information Technology systems which enable our business and, most importantly, will provide localized, hands-on support for the employees of Validity.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the successful candidate will leverage industry knowledge and experience to solve complex computing challenges, educate users, facilitate onboarding and offboarding, and become a trusted technical advisor to our employees.
Validity was formed to bring confidence to customers who rely on data every day to run their business. As a global industry leader in data quality, our role is to ensure our customers have the tools they need to tackle the complexities of data administration and regain certainty with the integrity of their data assets.
Our Trust Platform is comprised of software services and solutions that help customers know where they stand with their data and enable an ongoing assessment and toolset to correct data issues. For over a decade, tens of thousands of administrators in over 20 countries across the world have trusted our products to regain integrity with their CRM data.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Wow! our users by delivering prompt, professional and thorough solutions to their IT needs and to the demands of our growing business.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support to all Validity employees, local and remote. Know when to escalate to other IT teams as needed.
- Support back-office systems (servers, storage and networking) which enable business operations.
- Provide experienced administrative oversight for a collection of SaaS-based business applications including O365, Slack, Zoom and many others.
- Create documented processes to deliver outstanding employee onboarding experiences.
- Execute onboarding and off-boarding processes with a critical eye on details.
- Field end-user service requests which will be generated by email, phone, chat or in-person.
- Author and publish detailed documentation to satisfy user education or IT operations needs.
- Maintain and manage local hardware inventories to ensure ability to respond to user needs in a timely manner.
- Perform occasional remote hands support for enterprise Networking, Storage or Systems Admin teams.
- Build amazing professional relationships with key internal stakeholders. Become an extension of their teams.
- Completely OWN your domain! Independently resolve critical technical issues promptly, perform root cause analysis, document all issues, and implement steps for future mitigation.
- Communicate, Communicate, Communicate. Up, Down and Out.
- Education: Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
- Knowledge and experience administering large-scale deployments of O365 required.
- Solid experience and understanding of desktop management applications including Jamf, Connectwise, and other solutions.
- Experience with industry leading endpoint security solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience with back-office solutions including:
- Cisco Meraki switches, firewalls, APs
- AWS exposure
- VoIP Solutions
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Prior experience within a medium-scale Enterprise IT team (500+/- employees).
- Customer Service skills which are 2nd to NONE.
- Strong background in a multi-vendor, multi-platform environment (Windows, Mac). Deep experience with Microsoft operating systems required
- Knowledge and experience with Desktop Management solutions.
Limited and occasional travel required. Participation in on-call rotation also required.
More Jobs From