Office Tour Photos
Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore
The Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for leading efforts to aggregate and translate data from multiple internal and external sources into actionable insights for the Marketing teams. This includes implementing best practices in analytics to gain customer and market insights, identify growth opportunities, and drive improvements in Marketing efficiency and effectiveness. The individual will work collaboratively with Marketing leadership, Business Operations, and other internal stakeholders to define key metrics, identify and support the implementation of best of breed solutions for aggregating and visualizing Marketing data to drive better decision making and performance, and establish Marketing analytics as a key discipline within Brandwatch.
- Developing, executing and maintaining an advanced analytics program in direct support of Marketing
- Championing adoption of innovative approaches to and use of advanced analytics within the Marketing organization and throughout Brandwatch
- Developing a single source of truth within Brandwatch for Marketing, leveraging best of breed solutions for data aggregation and visualization
- Making strategic recommendations based on detailed analysis
- Disseminating analysis to key stakeholders via automation
- Providing ad hoc reporting as needed
- Working cross-functionally with Business Operations and Marketing leadership to understand the flow of suspects and leads, identify opportunities for optimization, and implement solutions to address gaps and/or bottlenecks
- Demonstrated experience using analytics to deliver drive Marketing performance improvements and customer insights
- Experience implementing best practices and new reporting capabilities
- Experience working across all levels within an organization, collaborating and communicating to drive consensus
- Superior critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Proven organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including explaining complex issues and findings to executive leaders
- Working knowledge of Marketing operations, systems, and processes
- Hands-on experience with advanced analytical software such as Google Analytics, as well as with best of breed Cloud data warehouse solutions and BI tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel
- B2B experience preferred but not required
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Science or similar field
- 2 plus years experience leading analysis
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
More Jobs From