Validity seeks an experienced and highly motivated Salesforce Business Systems Analyst to join our growing team.
Based in either Boston, MA or our Tampa, FLA office, and reporting directly to the CIO, the successful candidate will serve as a consultant to our business stakeholders, connecting business needs to technical solutions. This role will initially focus on Sales Technology solutions (Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, and other solutions), but incremental future opportunities exist to provide expansive support for our rapid corporate growth!
Validity was formed to bring confidence to customers who rely on data every day to run their business. As a global industry leader in data quality, our role is to ensure our customers have the tools they need to tackle the complexities of data administration and regain certainty with the integrity of their data assets.
Our Trust Platform is comprised of software services and solutions that help customers know where they stand with their data and enable an ongoing assessment and toolset to correct data issues. For over a decade, tens of thousands of administrators in over 20 countries across the world have trusted our products to regain integrity with their CRM data.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and document current v future state by creating functional specification documents, process flows, etc.
- Partner with team members, as required, on business needs involving Salesforce but stretching into other systems
- Engage with business partners, and influence project decisions; assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business demands.
- Act as an intermediary between business and IT by using a deep understanding of business processes and technology to help business partners achieve their desired outcomes.
- Responsible for working with the IT project management team to prioritize these changes and define project scope.
- For all new initiatives, perform requirements-gathering exercises. Produce detailed use-case documentation.
- Define and manage technical projects, develop project plans, report out on progress.
- Engage technical teams to identify potential solutions to business challenges.
- Manage evolving backlog of stakeholder priorities based on business needs and requirements.
- Effectively communicate plans to cross-functional team members, stakeholders, and management.
- Perform QA and UAT, as well as routine and ongoing data validation exercises on an as-needed basis to ensure that project objectives are satisfied.
- Contribute to best practices for requirements/process/design documentation.
- Develops training materials and provide training to end-users as needed.
- Research and recommend software solutions and applications (e.g., AppExchange applications for Salesforce) to meet business needs.
- Manage relationships and expectations throughout the business.
- Min 5 years experience as a Business Analyst.
- Functional knowledge of Sales core business processes (e.g., opportunity management, customer on-boarding, resource scheduling, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience with Salesforce solutions are an absolute MUST.
- Prior experience with complex Salesforce implementation projects.
- Prior experience with Salesforce org migrations is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business concepts and make connections to technical requirements.
- Exceptional analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and negotiate acceptable solutions.
- Solid and demonstrable understanding of SaaS sales processes and Sales Operations functions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player mentality with the ability for rapid context switching.
More Jobs From