For more than 25 years our clients and partners have trusted us to improve their operational efficiency and productivity, manage their business risk, and provide them with a predictable cost model. Today we deliver exceptional customer experiences for 1,300 of the largest organizations across the USA.
NWN is looking for a Service Desk Coordinator to join our team in Waltham, MA. This is a full time position with full benefits.
The scope of essential job responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Work with end-users to understand, triage, and repair their issues.
- Log in/out of phone system at beginning/end of shift and maintain "Ready state in phone queue.
- Troubleshoot/resolve end-user issues via phone and remote management tools.
- Create, escalate and close cases within dictated Service Level Agreements.
- Communicate and share issue resolution in a customer oriented fashion.
- Creates, maintains, and adheres to documentation for knowledgebase.
- Provide customer satisfaction in the area of desktop services in a timely fashion.
- Diagnose technical issues in association with end user devise and/or software using authorized tools and follows documented policies and procedures.
- Works in an environment of multiple shifting priorities.
The scope of additional job responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Maintains safe work environment by following company codes, standards, and legal regulations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and
- different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
- Maintains customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns, answering questions.
The successful candidate for this position will meet these minimum requirements:
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- Understanding of basic operating systems and desktop hardware.
- Able to present point of view.
- Manages different audience needs with a customer-focused orientation.
- This individual works effectively in both a small team environment as well as a part of a larger team.
- He/She demonstrates strong interpersonal skills as well as technical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies and concepts
- Travel may be required.
- Work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holiday shifts
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
The following qualifications are ideal, but not required:
- Certificates from Microsoft, Cisco or technology companies strongly desired.