Office Tour Photos
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Field Account Executive, you will work with our customers to identify ways that they could grow their business through better use of data on their customers, menu, and service staff. In order to do this effectively you must maintain in-depth industry knowledge including marketplace conditions, and competitor positioning in your geographic area. Each month you will drive the sales cycle from generating leads, to demonstrations, to closing deals.
A TYPICAL DAY MAY INCLUDE:
- Becoming an expert in our industry, the product, and our restaurateurs
- Working 100% remotely, and living locally in your sales region
- Carrying out the whole sales cycle which includes: identifying and developing leads, meeting with your clients, creating value propositions, structuring financial deals, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
- Close business consistently if not above quota
- Conducting discovery calls and visits with customers to identify their business challenges
- Successfully running online and in person demonstrations of Upserve with restaurateurs and restaurant owners
The Account Executive is also responsible for maintaining up-to-date records within Upserve's CRM solution as well as for processing the sales quote and order in an accurate manner. This includes capturing all sales related tasks in the customer's opportunity record, and moving through all sales stages in the process.
We're looking for Account Executive with the following:
- Grit: You possess a consistent drive to overachieve against your personal and professional goals.
- Curiosity: You have a desire to learn about the restaurant industry, our customers pain points, and provide thoughtful solutions to their biggest problems.
- Impact: You enjoy taking on big, important challenges as well as the small things, because you aim to provide value today. You can apply logic to problems and quickly analyze to provide a recommendation.
- Empathy: In all of your actions, you strive to convey an understanding and respect for the needs of others. You keep the customer, not your own agenda, at the forefront of your decisions.
- Openness: You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. You are able to self diagnose and translate that diagnosis into an actionable solution.
- One Team: You can effectively and concisely communicate with your teammates to motivate and inspire prospects
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales role (with closing/quota carrying experience)
- Familiarity and proficiency with full lifecycle sales process management
- Understanding of solution-based consultative sales
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Salesforce or comparable CRM experience to manage and organize pipeline
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- Value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Not a must, but a plus:
- Prior Experience in the hospitality industry, and using restaurant technology such as POS
- Experience selling in a SaaS environment
Upserve is the magic ingredient that helps restaurateurs thrive by putting everything they need in one place. We are a leading restaurant management platform with a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) system, data and analytics, inventory management and payments processing for small to midsize restaurants. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 57 million active diners, process over $12 billion in annual sales, and to serve over 36 million meals per month. Being a part of the Upserve team brings a plethora of amazing benefits and here are a few:
Well invest in your career. Upserve is growing quickly, and well give you the opportunity to do the same. Through our internal learning and development resources and our partnership with Vista Equity Partners, youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs. We care about your well being.
We offer a very robust medical and dental insurance coverage plan, offer tax savings plans for retirement and dependent care, subsidize your transportation costs, offer a generous and inclusive parental leave, and provide catered lunches/meal allowances. We offer competitive compensation packages. Our people matter! We dont ignore the role that compensation has on motivation and performance so we strive to equitably compensate our people.
Weve created an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are a diverse group, so were building a team that is too. Through our various D&I recruitment partnerships, intramural sports, quarterly engagement and feedback surveys, and more. Were building an organization that provides our employees with the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
Want to know what its like to work at Upserve? Check out our Instagram, Inside Upserve.
Upserve is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
More Jobs From