Office Tour Photos
TriNetX is a healthcare startup located in Cambridge, MA. We are creating a global health research network that enables healthcare organizations, biopharma, and contract research organizations to collaborate, enhance trial design, accelerate recruitment and bring new therapies to market faster.
Our customer base and network is growing rapidly and we are expanding our Engineering team. We are looking for extremely talented, energetic, and motivated engineers to join us on our journey. We are a small group and you will have a big impact on the success of our product and company. You will be focused on the middle and backend tiers of our platform where we are working on a federated query and analytics engine.
We are looking for extremely talented, energetic, and motivated individual to join our team as a Software Engineer in Test. As a Software Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for testing and verification of software components and end-to-end business scenarios. We are seeking an individual with systems testing skills to work with our development and testing team to build a robust automated testing suite.
If you're interested in working for a company that is disrupting the health research field, is building a great team and fun company culture, please respond with a copy of your most recent resume along with your current contact information.
Our Engineering Environment
What your day-to-day could look like:
- Expand and maintain our API test automation framework (Node, Mocha).
- Expand and maintain our UI test automation framework (Cypress.io)
- Develop and maintain internal tools to aid our development team (Python or language of your choice).
- Review automated test cases created by off-shore team
- Provide QA status in daily scrum meetings and testing efforts estimations in sprint planning.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working in an Agile (Scrum) development environment.
- Proven experience in planning, developing and maintaining test automation framework and test suites.
- Previous experience testing RESTful JSON web services.
- Ability to work with off-shore testing team.
- Experience with Amazon EC2 or other cloud providers.
- Experience testing large data-sets and/or Data warehouses.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree.
Local Candidates only. No recruiters, please. Any candidates submitted through outside agencies will NOT be considered.
More Jobs From