Validity is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Manager of Salesforce Admin to join our growing team.
In this critical and highly visible role, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the technical support, maintenance, and development activities for the sales team business applications. The position combines managerial responsibilities with in-depth hands-on technical expertise as a Salesforce & CPQ Administrator. The manager is responsible for appropriate staffing, staff management, performance management, continuous service improvement, and the technical administration of our Sales tools. The position is based in our Boston, MA office.
Validity was formed to bring confidence to customers who rely on data every day to run their business. As a global industry leader in data quality, our role is to ensure our customers have the tools they need to tackle the complexities of data administration and regain certainty with the integrity of their data assets.
Our Trust Platform is comprised of software services and solutions that help customers know where they stand with their data and enable an ongoing assessment and toolset to correct data issues. For over a decade, tens of thousands of administrators in over 20 countries across the world have trusted our products to regain integrity with their CRM data.
The Senior Manager, Sales Adminstrator will possess the following qualities:
- Quality - Consistently achieve high-quality results
- Intellectual Curiosity - A strong desire to learn and understand and ask thoughtful questions
- Critical thinking - The ability to find and synthesize information, apply logic to problems and quickly analyze information to provide a recommendation
- Coachability - You are humble, acknowledge strengths and weaknesses and take feedback well. Able to self-diagnose and translate into an actionable solution
- Strong communicator and motivator
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Everyone deserves a great manager. BE ONE! Grow and nurture the next leaders on your team. Define career ladders and pave pathways for success through ongoing mentoring and coaching.
- Build amazing relationships with your key stakeholders. Become an extension of their teams. Understand organizational priorities and create opportunities for collaboration to accelerate joint success.
- Provide oversight for the development and administration of the Sales and Service Technology Stack including Salesforce and other 3rd party business applications.
- Provide a consultative approach to solution design and deployment processes. Educate Never dictate.
- Manage prioritization Negotiate conflicting requirements.
- Assess business needs to provide support and proactive service, including analysis of opportunities in order to take advantage of available tools
- Manage the release process for applications, including effective department wide and communication (up, down and out).
- Be creative! - Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Manage all Salesforce user administration tasks, including access management, permission sets, roles assignments, uploads, data backups, configuration, workflows, etc.
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record maintenance, and other related tasks.
- Work closely with management personnel and corporate IT teams in identifying, evaluating, selecting, and implementing specific information technologies that support the business plans and strategies.
- Tactfully manage individual staff performance challenges directly, as needed
- Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years Salesforce administration and development experience. Salesforce CPQ experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a technical software team.
- Experience with DemandTools, DupeBlocker and PeopleImport preferred
- Experience administrating or integrating Salesforce and 3rd party applications including Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Analytics, SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and DocuSign preferred.
- Experience scaling Salesforce for a fast-growing organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders across the organization
- A quick learner, with good technical and business acumen
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational, analytical, and planning skills with good attention to detail and presentation skills
- Able to resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills
More Jobs From