Full-time, Boston, US
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up thats growing fast. We love what we do, were proud of how we do it, and weve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a disruptive technology in the industry and its our job to make sure every marketer knows it. Are you the type of account executive that wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the companys early success get you excited? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
We've got a job for you.
BlueConic Account Managers are responsible for developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and commercial account expansion. These customers are market leaders in publishing, retail, hospitality, and financial services and they rely on BlueConic to drive their most important marketing initiatives. As the Account Manager for an assigned portfolio of customers, you will be tasked with establishing and nurturing relationships that are the cornerstone of sound, healthy commercial growth.
In this role you will:
- Serve as the primary commercial point of BlueConic contact and internal advocate for the buyer/budget holder and as the liaison between the customer and internal teams, including Customer Success and Product
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to develop tailored growth plans for the accounts in your portfolio and to ensure the customer meets their success metrics for the software
- Own the relationship with your customer portfolio, including communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis and in response as required, while establishing deep and wide relationships across the organizations
- Maintain a book of business for which you will be goaled on achievement of retention and expansion targets, and for forecasting and reporting on retention and expansion pipelines to management
Were looking for someone with the following:
- 5+ years of proven experience carrying a quota in B2B software account management and/or sales, ideally SaaS and marketing technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- An ability to deftly manage (e.g. escalations), timelines, priorities, and expectations, both on a customer-by-customer basis, as well as across your portfolio
- Gone above and beyond for clients and can speak to the resulting quantitative and qualitative success from your efforts
- A consultative selling attitude which means spending time with the customer to intimately understand the business problem(s) the customer is trying to solve, and recommending a specific, tailored solution.
You will stand out from the pack if you have:
- Experience working with customer data platforms, digital analytics, personalization/tag management, campaign management, and/or web-based technologies
- Worked in the marketing technology space for a considerable part of your career
- Been a marketing practitioner, either at a brand or agency, and have a firm grasp on marketing strategy and tactics
Reasons to join us:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Competitive salary and enjoy an uncapped variable plan to reward you for incremental success
- Come to work every day in an awesome space in downtown Boston
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our mission is to make on out-sized impact, every day for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.
More Jobs From