Who youll work with:
The Customer Success Content Specialist will join the Intelligence Services Operations team in its mission to provide the tools, processes, best-practice collateral, and the strategic and operational support that makes our team, and ultimately clients, successful.
This opportunity is to work closely with Intelligence Services leadership and the account teams worldwide to bring your experience in marketing and writing to help craft compelling content that resonates with Recorded Future clients.
What youll do:
As a Customer Success Content Specialist, your content will largely seek to tell the story of our relationship and value were delivering to our clients, as well as drive them to a desired action.
Success in this role requires the ability to think strategically, plan effectively, work cross-functionally, and produce great content across different mediums.
- Be an expert project planner and communicator to stakeholders regarding delivery of requested content.
- Develop and maintain content for our Quarterly Business Review Program.
- Develop specialized content needed for different geographical regions as well as strategically developing content that scales.
- Oversee a client-facing content calendar for deck templates/slides to update on a quarterly basis and communicate updates to the Intelligence Services team at-large.
- Contribute to a content strategy for our client segments.
- Act as a liaison between marketing team and intelligence services operations
What youll bring:
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Writing, Marketing, or a related area of study.
- 3-5 years in Content Strategy, Marketing, or other writing-related function working with client-facing teams within technology or SaaS environment.
- Proven editorial skills, and outstanding command of the English language, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent written skills across various media types: PowerPoint, One-Pagers, email, etc.
- Self-motivated individual capable of leading projects from idea to success with minimal guidance
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Theres a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If youre full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
More Jobs From