Office Tour Photos
Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
The Brandwatch Strategy & Insights teams mission is to help clients leverage the power of digital consumer intelligence to inform strategy, monitor progress and measure success of client business initiatives. The team synthesises and interprets vast amounts of social content to provide actionable insights that tie back to a clients business goals.
This is a leadership role reporting to the Global VP of Professional Services. The Research Director will oversee the global strategy for the research team as well as directly manage three regional managers, based in the US, the UK and Germany.
The Research Director will:
- Directly manage and coach a team of Research Managers, developing and nurturing talent at both the manager and individual contributor levels.
- Develop new methodologies, delivery mechanisms, partners and tools to deliver best-in-class research capabilities.
- Support Brandwatchs larger customer success efforts by driving product growth and expansion amongst Research clients.
- Manage against a set of key performance indicators (utilization, revenue growth, margin, customer satisfaction) on behalf of the Research segment.
- Collaborate with other members of the Brandwatch leadership team on commercial strategies, packages and marketing.
- Develop best practices and standards for client management, research protocols, solutions, deliverables and cross-team collaboration.
- Stay up to date on the full range of Brandwatch products, industry trends and advanced research methods
- Represent the team in client-facing meetings and present to internal and external audiences, as needed.
- Act as point of escalation for Research Managers and the larger team.
- Travel when required, including some travel outside of standard office hours (<20%).
- Prior research experience, including exposure to international consumer insights and social media research.
- Strong people management skills, prior experience managing managers a plus.
- Experience collaborating with international teams and remote team members.
- Technical aptitude for learning new software and conducting both quantitative and qualitative research analyses.
- Strong communicator and relationship builder.
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a generous 25 paid vacation days, 9 national holidays, and 5 personal days. We also offer a customizable set of benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K match, discount gym membership, and commuter benefits. In addition, a 1 year parental leave with a flexible back-to-work scheme.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 8 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch New York is the seat of our growing Americas business. We can be found in the vibrant and central Flatiron district, with excellent restaurants, shopping, and of course Madison Square Park. Our light-filled offices have cupboards bursting with snacks, well-stocked drinks fridges, and sushi lunches.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From