Office Tour Photos
About the Role
At Namely, we are building the best all-in-one suite of HR SaaS products for mid-sized companies. Product Management drives the strategy, development and design of differentiated features and core functionality.
As Product Manager at Namely, you will be driving product definition, prioritization and execution, and working closely with Namely teams to deliver compelling HR solutions to the market. You will be leading and inspiring Engineering teams, ideating with Design to provide delightful user experiences, working cross functionally with other departments to rollout products, and collaborating with clients to deliver solutions that provide maximum business value.
- Start working immediately with a team of Time and Integration or Data engineers in an agile environment to formulate and execute the product roadmap, which includes both Time and Attendance or Data and all of Namely's integrations.
- Effectively prioritize engineering tasks/features by taking into account level-of-effort vs impact and other trade-offs, informed by a solid understanding of engineering/design concepts and product development patterns
- Fully understand the customer user requirements for the software development lifecycle with the ability to identify product gaps and an eye for anticipating customer needs
- Work across Operations, Sales, Marketing and other departments to facilitate the roll out of product releases and beta programs and position Namely as a data-driven platform
- Write product requirements with clear acceptance criteria
- Proactively gather feedback from stakeholders (e.g. clients, sales, support, etc) and perform market research
- Be an advocate for the user when working with engineering throughout the product development cycle from vision to execution
- Use metrics and quantitative analysis to measure product benefits, gain insights, find opportunities, and build consensus on product direction and roadmap
- 3+ years of relevant experience a high tech startup, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience shipping customer facing features/applications
- Knowledge of Integration concepts (API, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML) and the ability to participate in engineering tradeoff discussions
- Strong Analytical skills, including the ability to derive insights from data sets, analyze product usage, measure adoption, and understand client needs
- Ability to explore and understand data to drive decision making
- Experience crafting product requirements and specifications
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
- Self-direction, drive and leadership
Nice to Have
- Experience working in the HR industry, in particular, with Time and Attendance or Data
- Knowledge of Time and Attendance or Data concepts such as time tracking, job scheduling, job costing, time off, etc
- Computer Science degree or equivalent technical experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.
More Jobs From