Cargo is redefining commerce and the passenger experience, and by the end of this year we will have more store-fronts than any other chain in the U.S.
Were looking for an exceptional individual to join our engineering team. Were looking for a candidate who is excited to work in a rapidly changing organization to support non-routine projects, and youll be working in a fast paced high-tech environment to help our company move faster and faster every day.
- Evaluate systems and recommend design modifications or equipment repairInvestigate complaints from customers, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions for existing products
- Direct the manufacture, installation, and testing of electrical/electronic equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes
- Developing, designing, and improving visually based digital products, and continuing to work on new product development
- Document solutions to problems and develop user guides and operating procedures for hardware and software
- BS/MS degree in electronics/electrical engineering, computer science, or similar technical field of study
- Proven experience in hardware engineering
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Thorough understanding of radio hardware design and/or RF component design
- Strong development experience with a broad scope of Android based architecture
- Familiarity with wireless radio networks and associated bands
- Creatively translates requirements into potential solutions based on existing available options
- Strong project management skills with the ability to understand dependencies/timelines to manage projects to completion
- Flexibility to relocate necessary
Perks & Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- The chance to travel to cities across the US (and possibly internationally) for work
- Tons of snacks in the office at all times!
- A great culture of collaborative and engaging coworkers
Cargo is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Cargo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Were the leader in the creation of the passenger economy and changing the way people think about on-the-go retail. Whether its an energy drink to give you a boost, a granola bar to feed your hunger while on-the-move, or a charging cord to keep your mobile productivity going, we use a sophisticated operations process and easy-to-use technology to give rideshare riders what they need right when they need it.
For the rideshare drivers who have Cargo in their vehicles, our service is a great new way to increase their earnings during a time when every dollar counts. And best of all, Cargo costs drivers absolutely nothing! We handle the entire process of acquiring inventory, shipping products to drivers needing a restock, and processing purchase payments. Drivers simply put a Cargo box in their vehicle and watch their earnings grow.