At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Account Executives at ZoomInfo take a consultative approach, partner with & build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how our products can be a strategic solution for their needs.
Our team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing on new clients. Account Executives are supported by a solid qualified inbound lead pool. They partner with a Business Development Representative to help them infiltrate target accounts, but also create their own key opportunities through prospecting.
The majority of new business is created over phone meetings and web demonstrations. However, a willingness to travel occasionally for onsite meetings is preferred. The ideal candidate is able to understand and analyze a prospects challenges, and can formulate and present a strategic plan to address their specific needs. Evaluations often include a trial of the appropriate products, consultative data analysis plans and ROI presentations.
ZoomInfo clients range from the majority of the F500 across the mid-market companies to smaller high growth stage businesses. Nearly every B2B-focused company could be (and should be) a ZoomInfo client. In particular, we have thrived working with Software, High Tech, Business Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Financial and Telecommunications companies. We help:
- Marketing teams looking to improve & keep the data used for Demand Generation up to date, and accurate
- Sales organizations to shorten their sales cycle with an easy to use tool providing prospective client contact information
- Recruiting firms and departments looking to identify and reach the best talent
- Sales and lead development experience
- At least 2 years of consecutive, successful B2B Sales experience
- Experience with or selling into digital marketing firms is a bonus
- Exhibit pride in your work
- Admirable work ethic
- Ability to understand & solve problems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Excellent communication skills this means active listening and engagement with clients and co-workers
- Previous use of Excel
- Exhibit maturity and a healthy emotional intelligence
- Ability to take a complex issue and break it down for your clients
- Exceptional closing skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
What working at ZoomInfo brings you:
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From