Office Tour Photos
The world of retail is changing, and leading brands today recognize the central and growing importance of managing the digital product experience for consumers. Salsify provides the only product experience management solution that combines content management, syndication & publishing, and digital shelf analytics into a single, unified platform, helping the worlds leading brands win on the digital shelf every day.
Were in search of a senior full stack software engineer to join our newly-assembled GDSN team. For the past half year, this highly-visible team has worked to build out our brand new Global Data Synchronization Network (GDSN) product offering, helping our most important customers transmit mission-critical product data to destinations across the world. Up to this point, GDSN has had a primarily backend focus. Now were ready to add our first full stack engineer, who will lead the build out of compelling user interfaces to interact with our newest product.
Were looking for entrepreneurial candidates who are excited about the prospect of working with customers, understanding their needs, and are equally delighted to build well-architected and easy to use front end and back end solutions. We deeply value our engineering culture. We emphasize trust, mentorship and collaboration. We care about building the right thing, the right way, and having fun while we do it. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work.
As a senior full stack engineer you will:
- Collaboratively improve and expand the functionality of a new product entering rapid adoption by some of Salsifys most important customers.
- Lead the technical design and build out of customer facing UI's for the GDSN project.
- Contribute to backend projects when necessary.
- Participate in face-to-face meetings with customers to understand their needs.
To accomplish all of this you will need:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience with both frontend and backend software development, and a desire to continue to work with and grow skills on both sides.
- Preferably, prior experience with new product build-out and launch.
Salsify is a great place to be an Engineer:
- 20% Engineering Time for you to make Salsify better in any way you choose!
- A conference budget for everyone!
- Cross-team engineering guilds for a variety of technical topics.
- We host a variety of meetups including Boston Ember.js.
- Great culture: We hire creative, friendly people who never want to stop learning. At the same time, well help you grow as an engineer through mentorship and guidance from senior team members.
- Fast and collaborative design team, thoughtful and driven product management team, and relentless and passionate business development team.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand. Salsify pioneered the first PXM (Product Experience Management) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Throughout 2018, Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets. BostInno recognized Salsify as one of the 10 Coolest Companies in Boston. We were also named in Fortune Magazine's Great Places to Work and a Top 100 Boston Tech Company from Built in Boston and Boston Globes list of Top Places to Work. We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
No agency submittals will be considered.
More Jobs From