Veracode is looking for a hands on Architect for our Dynamic Analysis Team. Dynamic Analysis is Veracode’s market leading DAST solution for automated penetration testing. This is a SaaS solution built using Spring Boot based microservices and deployed in AWS. We’re looking for an experienced engineer to help architect, design, and develop our microservices as we finalize the transition out of a Java based monolith.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design, architecture, and development of a world class dynamic web security scanning product
- Ability to solve challenging technical problems independently or collaboratively
- Work across scrum teams to assist team members with analysis and implementation of software solutions
- Work with Engineering Managers, Architects, and Product Owners to clearly outline alternative technical approaches, pros/cons, and risks/mitigations to different projects
- 10+ years of software development experience (preferably Java)
- Experience designing microservices (Spring Boot Required)
- Experience developing and designing Rest APIs
- Experience working across multiple scrum teams to define clean interfaces and integration points
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS/SNS, lambdas, etc)
- Server side Java Development experience
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong team player, concerned more about team & product successes vs. individual recognition.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science or relevant field. (Master’s degree preferred.)
- Exposure to security products and a secure product development lifecycle
- Experience with cloud computing environments (preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS))
- Experience working on SaaS Products (ideally in Microservices architecture)
- Experience working in a DevOps organization responsible for the deployment, monitoring, and stability of your own services.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
You Change the World, We’ll Secure It!
Veracode is an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
More Jobs From