Office Tour Photos
Imagine working with worlds most recognized companies and their technology, advising them on how to build the worlds next and best applications. As a Solutions Engineer you will be a key technical advisor for our award-winning products enabling our industry leading customer base to meet their technical goals and challenges. SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. Our software is downloaded every 6 seconds (5.25 million downloads a year) and we have over 25,000 customers (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Uber, GE and SalesForce to name a few) in 194 countries.
Benefits of this position
- Advocate proven technology that produces measurable customer results and is continually being expanded with innovative, new products.
- Work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment as a trusted advisor for our internal sales, marketing, and product teams
- No quotas or cold calling, support technical sales assignments while receiving strong compensation incentives for your valuable technical insights and contributions
- Provided tools and training to elevate your performance and be an industry and product specialist
- Exposure to innovative software through webinars, tradeshows, product releases and more as a SmartBear technology thought leader
- Provide technical support to the Sales process, qualify prospective customer requirements, and deliver strategically developed product demonstrations that match customer needs
- Respond and troubleshoot product questions from prospective and current customers to display SmartBears technical value ensuring successful customer experiences
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide insight for the creation and publication of technical content, webinars, and events
- Participate in industry events and customer sales meetings representing SmartBear as a technical thought leader
- Solicit and provide feedback from prospective and current customers to facilitate new features and functionality in our current technology
- Stay apprised of current SmartBear and industry technology to contribute to training team members on the differentiating value of our solutions
- Technical degree or related field
- 2+ years experience as a Sales Engineer or similar technical role
- Worked directly with customers or internal clients to resolve technical problems
- Experience in software development, quality automation, performance monitoring, or other software quality related fields
- Ability to travel (10-20% travel)
- Previous experience working with creating and testing APIs or test automation (Selenium) a plus
- Authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B)
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the worlds most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From