Abacus Insights: Healthcare Data Expert
Apply if you are…
- a managed care data expert and excited about combining this data with clinical, consumer, public health and other health care services data to fuel disruptive innovation in the health insurance industry
- an inquisitive leader who seeks to understand where the puck is going to be for our customers and competitors when it comes to data and data distribution
- energized about working in a Start-up Organization pushing the envelope on a cloud-first approach in healthcare data integration
- motivated to work with a talented team to move the needle on some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare
- happy working cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Implementation and Client Services
- motivated by the opportunity to influence the product management approach in a growing team
You should expect to….
- work with Product and Engineering to establish a data strategy that is industry-leading and will enable Abacus to delight customers with its products.
- work with SMEs of the health plan customers and industry experts to understand analytic use cases and guide product definition and development efforts.
- set clear priorities across all aspects of data management (ingestion, enrichment / mastering and distribution / consumption).
- be the owner and champion of next-gen, fit-for-use Payor data model.
Terrific if you have experience…
- with managed care (Membership, Benefits, Claims, Authorizations, etc) data subject areas
- healthcare informatics including analytical/BI tools such as SAS and Tableau
- in a product role, including Agile sprint grooming, planning, estimation, and support
- working with Engineering teams in highly technical environments
- with big data and cloud technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, analytics, math, statistics or related field, and/or equivalent
More Jobs From