Abacus Insights: Sr. Product Manager - Master Data Management (MDM)
Apply if you are…
- a Master Data Management (MDM) product expert.
- excited about the challenge of linking and mastering diverse, previously siloed data sources to unlock use cases in the healthcare industry.
- energized about working in a start-up organization building a cloud-native environment.
- motivated to work with a talented team to move the needle on some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare.
- happy working cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Implementation and Client Services.
- motivated by the opportunity to influence the product management approach in a growing team.
- keen to move the needle on some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare .
- a data wonk.
You should expect to….
- define product standards and approaches to key MDM concepts such asGolden Record, survivorship, data stewardship
- maintain partnerships with vendor organizations contributing MDM capabilities to the Abacus platform
- work with Client Services to establish implementation and operational playbooks for the MDM product and evangelize them with our customers
- manage the roadmap for MDM capabilities and mature it as new data sources are brought into the Abacus platform
- align the MDM roadmap with the platform’s analytical and distribution use cases
- work with Engineering scrum teams to manage and groom the product backlog
Terrific if you have experience…
- with master data management products and technologies
- in a product role, influencing and evangelizing key stakeholders (customers, partners, thought leaders, senior management)
- in a product role, analyzing, visioning and road-mapping
- with Agile, story writing, grooming, prioritizing, planning, showcasing and delivering MVP
- working with Engineering teams in highly technical environments
- with big data and cloud technologies
- with healthcare information technology and health data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, and/or equivalent
More Jobs From