The Motus Technology team is looking for a Mobile QA Analyst to drive testing for our mobile releases and serve as an expert resource on our mobile products. The ideal candidate has prior product testing experience and is excited to take ownership of the QA process, develop creative test cases, and ensure the delivery of an exceptional product.
To be successful, youll need to be a quick-thinking multi-tasker and problem-solver who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative environments. Youll need to be technology-minded but people-oriented, as the role will require you to work across multiple teams and support multiple features. This role presents a great opportunity to work closely with Tech leadership and play a pivotal role in advancing our product roadmap.
- Develop and specify standards, methods, and procedures for measuring product quality and determining release readiness.
- Author and execute both automated and manual tests
- Clearly document software defects, both by logging bug reports and by demonstrating in person to an engineer or product manager.
- Leverage critical thinking to identify feature vulnerabilities and uncover edge cases while performing integration testing.
- Build rapport with engineers, product managers and support admin through your testing.
- Communicate insights about improvements to QA methodologies to the team.
- Work with the team to develop standards, procedures and a common workflow to ensure our processes make sense from end to end.
- Drive consistency within and across teams.
- Provide insight into our community that will guide product development.
- Provide checklists and guidance on test script development and execution in respect to Testing
- Conduct road tests to test app functionality
- Serve as a resource of information for products you have tested within and outside of the Mobile Applications team.
- Verify bug fixes submitted by developers.
- Lean on automation tools to repeat common and tedious test plans as needed.
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience with testing mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Experience working directly with product managers and engineers to build requirements and communicate bugs
- Valid Drivers License required
- Knowledge in SQL(postgress)
- Experience working with Agile-based methodologies and cross-platform testing (mweb,web,apps) preferred
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- High energy and motivation with an ability to adapt to change
- Passion for collaborative problem-solving
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
For companies with mobile workers that drive for business, we are the most accurate mileage reimbursement and tracking solution available. The way we see it mileage tracking and reimbursement dont need to be complicated. With an automated technology solution, companies gain visibility into their mobile workforce and accuracy in reimbursing every employee based on how much they drive and where they drive. The result? More time for employees to be productive in the field and sustainable cost savings for the business. You wouldnt reimburse someone for a client dinner without a receipt, so why should mileage be any different?
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.