Office Tour Photos
Welcome to MOO our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? Were award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
MOO is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will be a key member of the North America Marketing team and will deliver against our business goals.
The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of SEM experience within the digital marketing field. They should thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and be passionate about learning and proactive by nature. The success of this role is contingent on an inner-drive, passion to learn, and a hunger to improve status quo. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of tracking and maintenance of the paid search platforms. They will assist and work closely with all other members of the digital team. This is an exciting role on a digitally focused acquisition team, managing healthy budgets and contributing hugely to the success of the company!
- Work with the digital acquisition marketing team to define strategies and tactics to reach the target audience and meet online sales goals
- Youll build/monitor keyword lists, set up SEM campaigns, perform split testing in order to optimize performance of SEM campaigns, and oversee daily optimization of Google shopping campaigns
- Work with our Analytics and BI team on optimizations and insights and report clearly on KPIs using a combination of data from the Search platforms, Google Analytics, Tableau and our attribution partner, VisualIQ
- Assist with the management of the digital financials and monthly accruals for assigned channels
- Create new landing pages via internal systems and other creative optimization
- Youll have 4-6 years work experience within digital marketing or digital advertising
- Youll have direct management experience of search platforms either within an Agency or in-house (AdWords & Bing)
- You have a solid understanding of ecommerce
- Youre curious and have an appetite for discovering what people think and how they behave online in search and other digital spaces
- Youre passionate about all things digital and interested in new technologiesYoure comfortable with numbers and interested in turning data into actionable insights
- Youre detail oriented and can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Youre a proactive team player, willing to step outside of your job description if necessary
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And weve come a long way since. Today were a 500-strong team (were thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, youll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And were still growing! Thats where you come in.
Whats it like to work at MOO?
MOOs the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
Thats why we offer 23 days PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and well cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. Well also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, well treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesnt discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.