Interested in helping the millions of Americans with chronic conditions get better care? OM1 is looking for an experienced engineer to help OM1 build the platform that powers our mission to use data to improve healthcare.
OM1 is a healthcare technology company focused on providing outcomes measurement and predictive analytics for value-based and personalized healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, big data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data which allows us to generate unique insights a variety of disease areas. Come join us and help build a mission-driven team dedicated to improving patient outcomes!
Were looking for an engineer to work on our data pipeline and platform team. Engineers on this team develop the Spark data pipeline to handle large-scala data processing from dozens of data partners, build APIs for usage in product & service offerings, and design workflows for data transformation and validation.
We'd like candidates with several of the following (or just a few, with a desire to learn quickly!):
- A strong desire to advance healthcare and improve patient outcomes.
- Large scale data pipeline development experience using Spark.
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software.
- Good technical judgement, knowing how and when to balance short term deliverables with long term investment.
- Experience working with Scala, Python, Snowflake (SQL), and Docker.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Basic working knowledge of building software in AWS.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with continuous delivery.
- Healthcare and/or life science experience.
More Jobs From