Kasisto enables financial institutions to service, engage and acquire customers via human-like, intelligent conversations anytime, anywhere. Kasistos Conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel virtual assistants and chatbots who are fluent in banking across mobile apps, websites, messaging platforms, and voice-enabled devices.
KAI is the leading Conversational AI platform for the finance industry. Kasistos customers include J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, TD Bank, Standard Chartered, DBS Bank, among others. They chose KAI Banking for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI includes Platform Tools and Services to customize and continually improve consumer experiences as well as seamlessly add new features, channels, and markets.
We are actively seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer. You will play an integral part in the continued improvement of the coordination of our operations, testing and development teams. Key duties will include implementing best practices including automation and streamlining processes where possible and assisting in designing, building and deploying cloud based system infrastructure. You should have the ability to work independently within a small, creative, deadline-driven environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow professionally and have a major impact within a fast-moving tech startup.
What you will be doing
- Managing cloud based (AWS) and hybrid infrastructure(s)
- Helping to manage and improve the software deployment process within mission critical environments
- Improving system security
- Implementing and maintaining logging, metrics and alerting systems
- Administering and maintaining continuous deployment systems
- Enhancing and maintaining the configuration management system
- Building and improving container based architecture
- Monitoring systems for performance
- Troubleshooting system and networking issues as needed
- Working with developers and stakeholders to bring new features into production
- Gathering and reporting data on all relevant systems
What you need for this position
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of Systems Administration / DevOps
- Experience with Unix/Linux administration and MAC OS X
- In-depth experience with AWS
- Experience with container based architecture
- Experience with Docker strongly preferred
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef (preferred) Puppet or Ansible
- Experience evangelizing and implementing DevOps best practices
- Experience building infrastructure as code
- Strong network deployment and troublingshooting experience
- Object Oriented programming skills, ideally in Java
- Experience with Scripting languages such as Python & Bash
- Experience in a 24x7 SaaS production environment preferred
What we offer:
- Work within a team of smart, driven engineers
- Be part of an exciting opportunity within an innovation-centric organization
- Great collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with products that are in high demand
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Fun perks
Location: Flatiron District, NY
We welcome your cover letter with a description of your previous complete experience and your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From