Office Tour Photos
Senior Pricing Analyst
EF Go Ahead Tours Boston, USA
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible, do just that.
Go Ahead is looking for a dynamic and accomplished Senior Pricing Analyst to join its Finance & Strategy team. As our Senior Pricing Analyst, you will be part of a passionate team that operates with the mindset of a startup, but has the resources to deliver a product that positively impacts tens of thousands of travelers each year. If you are energized and inspired by the challenges of this business-critical role and see yourself helping drive a business forward, then we want to hear from you.
As the Senior Pricing Analyst for EF Go Ahead Tours, you will partner with the divisions Head of Pricing & Inventory as well as the VP of Finance & Strategy to develop and implement the business financial strategy for our product portfolio.
You will report directly to the VP of Finance & Strategy, and will take full ownership of our portfolio pricing. This is a role that requires extensive analytical and modeling skills, strong financial acumen, interest and passion in travel and consumer purchase behavior, and the ability to distill complex data into actionable strategic insights. You need to be a thinker and business partner as well as a doer.
In this role, you will be tasked with assessing GATs current pricing landscape, including margin structure, competitive positioning, and tour pricing, in order to redesign the financial strategy to position GAT for future growth. You will provide a data-driven recommendation and redesign of the pricing scheme, get buy-in from key stakeholders, and then implement that strategy.
You will be a thought-partner and adviser to the product President and VP of Finance on one of the most critical opportunities and challenges for the business today.
Who You Are
You are a talented, analytical, and experienced analyst and business leader who can understand consumer purchase behavior, envision business opportunities, proactively engage to resolve challenges, and secure execution and follow-through of the strategy you create in the market place. Additionally, you have:
- 4+ years of finance, analytics, strategy consulting and/or pricing experience
- Strong track record successfully analyzing data, synthesizing insights, and driving change through detailed implantation projects
- Understanding of consumer marketing and purchase behaviors
- You display a strong commercial mindset and excellent business acumen. You excel at communicating complex pricing issues in an easily comprehensible way for management and non-financial professionals to understand. You can use outstanding financial and quantitative skills to influence decision-making
- You are analytical and very comfortable with numbers; you can think on your feet and lead a meeting among senior managers, paying attention to details while seeing patterns and the bigger picture
- You display great work ethic and a hands-on attitude; you are never afraid to roll up your sleeves, and fully embrace a culture of there is no such thing as not my job
- You are entrepreneurial, flexible and inspired by change; you are comfortable taking calculated risks and embrace new challenges and responsibilities with enthusiasm
- You are a flexible personality with a nothing-is-impossible attitude
- You have a passion for travel and education
About EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries. For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
To learn more about EF Go Ahead Tours offerings visit www.goaheadtours.com
More Jobs From