Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company and we dont aim to be. Going against the grain is in our DNA. Building a revolutionary product begins with revolutionary thinking. Thats why we value diversity background and lived experience. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
As a Director of Product Design, youll be passionate about empowering restaurants to be successful, sustainable businesses. You enjoy leading a team of seasoned designers to solve complex problems that increase operational efficiency for our customers. Youre well versed in designing across different platforms and have experience in hardware or payments. Youre right for this role if you love guiding teams from conceptualization through release demonstrating your experience in innovation and value delivery; youre naturally a systems-level thinker; if youre humble and understand that theres always more to learn; and if you cant wait to coach and grow our talented UX team.
About this roll*:
- Lead and mentor a growing team of passionate product designers, providing mentorship to broaden their skills and support their career growth, conducting performance reviews, critiquing design work, and recruiting top talent
- Be a strategic partner to product management and engineering leadership to collaboratively define the vision and strategy for Toasts hardware, payments, and platform ecosystem
- Champion and drive high-quality user experiences across Toasts ecosystem
- Elevate the organizational culture with a design thinking mindset for creative problem solving
- Proactively identify and contribute ideas as a catalyst for driving positive change
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 10+ years experience delivering high quality products repeatedly with 3+ years experience in building and coaching teams for high impact results
- Real passion for making high-quality, user-centered web and mobile products and a demonstrable portfolio to prove it
- Exceptional storyteller visually and verbally
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design and Android patterns and best practices
- Innovative thinking, empathy, and a desire to continuously learn and evolve
*Bread puns encouraged, not required.
More Jobs From