Office Tour Photos
Brandwatch is the worlds pioneering digital consumer intelligence suite, helping over 2,000 of the worlds most admired brands and agencies including Unilever, Walmart and Dell to make insightful, data-driven business decisions.
The company has made three acquisitions to date: PeerIndex (2013), BuzzSumo (2017) as a standalone content marketing platform, and Qriously (2019) to add global survey capabilities. Additionally, the company was bolstered by its merger with Crimson Hexagon (2018) to create the most comprehensive AI-powered social intelligence solution.
Brandwatch has offices around the globe including Brighton, Boston, New York, London, Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Madrid, Sydney and Singapore.
As we continue our rapid expansion, we are hiring an Strategic Sales Director on our Strategic Sales team.
Your role will include:
- Talk to potential prospects about the role of social data and unsolicited data across different functions and lines of business within the business.
- Build solutions based on an understanding of how to bring together Brandwatch and Partner applications
- Build your own pipeline, working with the Sales Development Representative team, Marketing and other salespeople
- Understand how social works with different business organizational structures (i.e. hub and spoke, multiple hub and spoke etc)
- Develop an understanding of the clients needs and role Brandwatch plays in meeting those needs
- Manage multiple complex sales processes
- Report on key success criteria to senior management
- Work with other Brandwatch teams in the organization to achieve the best results including Agency sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Product and Legal Work with Brandwatch Partners as and when needed
- Complete RFP responses with support from Sales Support
- Develop a deep understanding of your aligned business verticals.
Responsibilities/Skills and experiences required:
- 5+ years of proven and demonstrable B2B sales experience with proven success
- Experience working within or with Market Research, Insights and Analytics functions
- Strong commercial acumen
- An understanding of how organizations leverage data insights
- The ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization
- A solution selling approach to sales
- Being willing and able to travel
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- An understanding of sales techniques such as Sandler, SPIN and Challenge
We are seeking:
- Experience within consumer research, social media analytics, social media management, social CRM or other social systems.
- SaaS / Software Sales Experience
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution, and discounted gym memberships.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
More Jobs From