Office Tour Photos
Salsify is looking for an experienced, driven individual to drive the expansion of our retailer network with Internet Retailer 500 retailers. This is a key strategic position with high visibility across the company and with the executive team. The position can be based anywhere in the US, with willingness to travel across the US for on-site visits and Salsifys HQ in Boston.
Our SaaS platform gives brand manufacturers - including Coca-Cola, GlaxoSmithKline, MARS, Campbells, Levis, LEGO, LOreal, Bosch, 3M, Anheuser-Busch InBev, and hundreds of others - the ability to execute merchandising and branding strategies everywhere their products are seen on the digital shelf globally.
Core to the value of the platform is the ability for brands to control how their products are found & displayed on major retailer sites and to enable brands to interact with end consumers at the moment of purchase via Chat and interactive rich media.
As an example, Salsify is the only provider enabling brand manufacturers to chat directly with consumers across sites like Walmart.com and Target.com. Expansion of this retailer network will not be possible without a senior person driving its growth.
- Establish new partnerships with retailers to enable brand manufacturers to automate item setup, refresh content, publish enhanced content and chat
- Build account strategies and execution plans, including key stakeholders and org charts
- Establish executive-level sponsorship and deep relationships across key functions
- Set expectations and get buy-in from retailer on their responsibilities for program success
- Manage contract negotiation through execution
- Partner with Salsifys Product Management and Retail Success teams on implementation
- Experience with establishing partnerships with retailers for the purpose of enabling brand manufacturers to syndicate content/data
- Have worked with eCommerce, digital and/or IT teams at mid-market and/or large retailers before as a technology vendor or as a supplier.
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced companies. SaaS or Data/Analytics preferred, though management consulting, competitive suppliers or agencies are also valuable.
- Ability to travel 50%+.
- A people person: you are enthusiastic and energized by spending your day interacting with many different people and have the ability to communicate/partner effectively with many different types of stakeholders.
- Creative problem solver and comfortable with ambiguity: you wake up every day thinking about how to make progress and come to the table with ideas. You are entrepreneurial and recognize patterns that can be useful across your portfolio of accounts.
- Experience in enterprise sales, business development, or solutions engineering.
- Experience penetrating and navigating large, complex Fortune 1000 companies.
- Extremely effective written, verbal, and presentation communication.
- Driven, ambitious, and optimistic. Never give up. Ability to continue trying despite multiple false starts.
- Highly organized. Strong project or program management experience.
- Curiosity to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From