The New Member Associate will support the Fraud Manager. The position of New Member Associate will be required to review member accounts and make decisions in a fast-paced environment. The New Member Associate will utilize data, tools, and knowledge to protect our members, employees, and assets.
- Responsible for reviewing new applications and identify high-risk indictors.
- Conduct document review
- Review applications utilizing internal tools
- Responsible for monitoring queues and alert systems.
- Independently determine and recommend an appropriate course of action following fraud detection.
- Effectively initiates contact with members to review suspicious activity; and if necessary, take appropriate actions to mitigate risk.
- Ability to manage time effectively; multi-task and prioritize work.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Education & Experience: Equivalent to completion of two years of college level coursework in criminal justice, legal or a field related to the work; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated decision making skills
- Strong sense of commitment, integrity & responsibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with attention to detail
- This is a position of trust, and must have experience in maintaining high levels of confidentiality
More Jobs From