829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, AOA Adventures, Leave No Trace and many more.
What Were Looking For
Were looking to expand our Digital and Online Marketing department with a Digital Content Strategist. Were looking for someone with very strong written and verbal communication skills whose passion is copywriting and all things digital content related.
What Youll Be Doing
Help to support the Online Marketing department by implementing and developing social, content and digital communications.
Responsible for creating, writing and producing various types of content from social campaigns to email copy and subject lines to downloadable long-form pieces. Expand clients ability to drive leads, nurture those leads and convert them into highly engaged customers through relevant brand-boosting content. The right candidate is a creative critical thinker who will help support the Paid Social, Organic Social, Paid Search, Email Automation and Search Engine Optimization departments.
This person will be responsible for bringing creativity, attention to detail and innovative ideas to each client project to ensure digital marketing campaigns for each client are engaging and fully optimized.
- Work directly with 829 Studios diverse client roster to develop and execute marketing initiatives across a variety of platforms.
- Help develop and implement best practices in social and content development, including Content Calendars, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google AdWords and additional channels that may be relevant to the client.
- Coordinate with 829 Studios in-house design, development and marketing teams to provide broad strategic direction and ensure the overall performance of client projects/campaigns.
- Conduct the necessary research to understand a clients brand
- Produce content and direct content strategy for marketing campaigns
- Keep the clients brand identity top-of-mind when writing content to always convey the right voice and messaging throughout each campaign
- Help clients personalize their customer experiences creating compelling and engaging email content
- Generate monthly reports for clients and communicate ways to improve their campaigns
- 2-3 years of agency or client-side experience in a content or social media marketing role
- Knowledge of social media management platforms
- Passion for writing and storytelling (writing portfolio a must)
- Experience assembling content initiatives from ideation through implementation
- An understanding of integrated digital marketing and its various components
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- A working knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress
- A working knowledge of basic CSS/HTML
- Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified
- Google AdWords Marketing Certified
- Facebook Blueprint Marketing Certified
- An understanding of how email marketing systems work, like MailChimp or Constant Contact
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.
- Free Lunch & Breakfast. We offer a fully paid family lunch and breakfast once per week.
More Jobs From