HqO is a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry with technology that connects landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company and the industry. Join us as we empower the real estate community to provide incredible experiences for their tenants.
We move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if youre passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
HqO is seeking a full-time Controller. This role will collaborate across all departments of HqO and will serve a pivotal role in scaling HqO's accounting practice. Day to day responsibilities will include ownership of HqO's Chart of Accounts as well as guiding financial decisions to maximize return on financial assets by establishing financial polices, procedures, controls and reporting systems. As HqO continues to grow we are looking for someone who has experience working in international markets. This role will be based in Boston.
- Maintains and enforces a documents system of accounting policies and procedures
- Manage international outsourced functions
- Oversee accounting operations of subsidiary corporations
- Maintain Chart of Accounts
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Ensure bank reconciliations are completed
- Ensure AR/AP in a timely manner
- Process payroll
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Coordinate and prepare corporate key metrics reports
- Understands existing and new legislation
- Assist in managing the departmental budgets and forecasts
- Coordinate the provision of information for future external audits
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Bachelors Degree in accounting or business administration
- 10+ years of experience
- CMA or CPA designations strongly preferred
- International experience is a plus
- Excel, Netsuite, Quickbooks, Bill.com, Expensify
More Jobs From