Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a passionate, positive, and collaborative Marketing/Project Manager to join our growing team. This position will connect dots across business units, departments, and contributors to deliver successful integrated marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a passion for great marketing, some serious project management chops, and the ability to promote excellence, optimism, and big picture thinking within our rapidly growing organization.
● Manage aggregation of and execution against our marketing promotions roadmap to meet or exceed quarterly company financial goals.
● Manage pipeline, planning, and execution of promotional campaigns across the go to market team.
● Work cross functionally to optimize campaign performance.
● Ensure accuracy of campaign collateral and manage collection of stakeholder feedback.
● Generate, compile and focus team campaign and creative ideas into actionable campaign strategies.
● Report on campaign performance and progress against campaign KPIs and bookings targets.
● Manage campaign changes across the team effectively and diplomatically.
● Act as a source of truth around promotional campaigns, set priorities, and rally team members around key campaign strategies.
● Develop purposeful testing strategies in partnership with ECommerce and Product Marketing team to continually improve campaign effectiveness.
● Help us explore new campaign strategies, tactics, and technologies to improve and refresh promotional campaign approaches.
● Serve as the project manager as well as oversee quality control for various initiatives as needed.
● Understanding of marketing, email, and e-commerce best practices
● Ability to think strategically and tactically; willing and able to jump in and help the team solve problems or complete tasks while providing focus and perspective
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills (marketing copywriting experience a plus!)
● Ability to work efficiently and diplomatically with many departments, stakeholders, executives, and team members.
● Familiarity with current marketing trends and a passion for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate:
● Has experience with synthesizing and reporting data from multiple sources to make clear recommendations. Experience with Google Analytics, Tableau, and/or Adobe Campaign a plus.
● Some experience in planning and implementing sales and pricing strategies.
● Has managed product promotions at a mid-size technology or ecommerce business in a B2C capacity.
● Has a minimum of 3 years working in a high volume Sales and Marketing in house role or agency environment.
Experience in Music, Entertainment, or Content Creation a big plus. PMP, Six Sigma or Scrum certification a plus.
This position is full-time and located in our Cambridge, MA office. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
More Jobs From