Ordergroove is a commerce technology platform that enables brands and omnichannel retailers to achieve what we call Relationship Commerce - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships. Our unique combination of powerful technology and proprietary data and analytics, is helping some of the largest brands in the world transform their retail experiences across channels.
The Client Solutions Lead will support Ordergrooves largest and most strategic clients by guiding them, both during the implementation phase and post launch on how to technically implement Ordergroove technology. Working on the Client Solutions Team requires an aptitude for grasping technical concepts and relaying them to both technical and non-technical roles. You must have a proven track record of delivering technical projects on time, on budget, and while exceeding clients expectations with high quality solutions. The Client Solutions Team delivers against all technical aspects of our business including client onboarding, existing client growth, and client/technical partner relationship management.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and ready to step up and do whatever it takes to ensure our clients have a rewarding and successful technical partnership working with Ordergroove. We work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented individuals who are excited about innovation, growth, and the incredible opportunities in subscription commerce. Are you ready to join us?
- Project manage the technical systems integration of Ordergroove and client technology from start to finish for our most strategic and complex clients.
- Perform deep technical discovery of our strategic clients business and technical needs in order to propose/create solutions to deliver upon their goals.
- Partner with Product Management, Marketing, Solutions Architecture, and Engineering to ensure that proposed solutions work within the technical architecture and enable a high-quality product.
- Create clear project requirements/specifications, statements of work, project plans, and other technical documentation.
- Design/execute QA/UAT protocols and procedures to ensure high quality implementations.
- Effectively translate business needs into clear technical requirements for development/production teams to action on. Translate and provide status between both technical and non-technical contacts.
- Effectively communicate with all project stakeholders (written and verbal), including C-suite, and manage their expectations on scope, timelines, responsibilities, and deliverables throughout the entire project by maintaining project plans and other documentation.
- Manage the project and its stakeholders throughout to ensure all are aligned on actions to take, approvals to provide, deliverables to complete, items to resolve, and other various blocking and tackling to ensure the project outcome is high quality, on time, and on budget.
- Perform various client setup, optimization, and configuration tasks to create and maintain their relationship commerce programs.
- Utilizing various platforms and technologies provide client technical support and other general program troubleshooting.
- Cultivate great relationships with clients and our technical partners throughout our engagement with them too drive high client satisfaction and Net Promoters of Ordergroove.
- Work with Ordergroove leadership to reflect on current processes, products, and protocols and recommend changes to drive continuous improvement.
- Serve as a mentor for other members of the solutions and support teams.
- Opportunity to people manage a small team of other solutions based roles.
- BS / BA degree required
- 7+ years of experience project managing systems integrations and other technical projects
- Comfort presenting to the client C-suite and other senior executives
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience with technical writing and documentation
- Experience working in a technology driven environment
- Experience working closely with developers and other highly technical roles
- Experience delivering against highly complex projects and timelines
- Optimistic, able to face challenging problems with enthusiasm
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A proven ability to provide exceptional client service
- An ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and an absolute focus on quality of work
- Strong work ethic, team player, resourceful and a positive can-do outlook
- Self-starter attitude and desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Bonus for retail and ecommerce experience
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work for in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From