Join a high-performing, tight-knit team at a fast-growing company that is using the Internet of Things (IOT) to transform how organizations sense, monitor, and make decisions. SmartSense is trusted by more than 2,000 organizations, including Walmart, SpaceX, Apple, CVS Health, Coca-Cola, and the US State Department to help them make sensor-driven decisions. We have a solution that our customers rely on every day to make mission critical decisions; we are looking for team-oriented change agents to help shape the future of IOT.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Project Manager to join our Food Safety Group, where youll create and implement a comprehensive plan for ensuring regulatory compliance across thousands of manufacturing, distribution and retail locations across the United States. We have a product that is leading the movement to the connected enterprise: your job will be to manage deployments for the worlds largest companies and help us meet and exceed our targets.
Were building a world-class program management organization and assembling the right team to scale aggressively. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning and managing the end-to-end deployment of remote monitoring systems. You will work closely with large customers to develop a deployment plan that will complement their organization and priorities. You will collaborate with and coordinate cross-functional teams from business development, field services, supply chain management, and support to impress customers with a world-class deployment process. You will own the project time and action plan, and use a project management tool to monitor progress and ensure timely completion of all deployment details. Finally, you will keep a keen eye out for improvement opportunities and work cross-functionally to iterate on our experience and implement improvements.
Our incoming coworker is self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented, and people-centric. It's critical that you have hands-on experience with program or project management and can immediately begin managing high-profile programs. We are looking for someone who has expertise in managing complex projects, as well as a passion for doing things right.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Learn about our products, our customers, our target audience, our messaging/positioning and our differentiators.
- Get up to speed on our systems and processes, and work with our Onboarding and Customer Support teams to understand the entire customer lifecycle
- Ride shotgun on an enterprise-level deployment to get a feel for the game
- Take over a key component of a major customer rollout to add immediate value to the team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Completely own project new deployment scheduling and our compliance management program
- Make recommendations for improvements to our methodologies
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Providing scheduling and coordination guidance across multiple projects, gaining institutional knowledge along the way
- Adeptly juggle numerous customer projects
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Share the results and feedback from your PM initiatives across departments to drive process improvements, cost savings, and added value to the customer
- Maintain knowledge of best practices and teach them to rest of team
- Ensure that our Project Management organization is scaling with our growing customer base
- Help train new Project Managers
- Build out the capabilities of the Field Services Group to provide additional value to our broad customer base
- Ensure all customers and their systems remain in regulatory compliance, following the program you started developing when you first joined the team
SmartSense builds internet connected sensors and software that enable organizations to automatically monitor, track, and analyze sensor data for quality control, compliance, and operational efficiency. Our team is motivated to improve the world by providing real-time information that ensures medication and food safety. Our Vaccine Monitoring Initiative donates one system for each system we sell, so that a healthcare clinic in need can monitor life-saving vaccines. We endeavor to be both the best in the world at what we do, as well as, to be the best for the world because of how we do it; if youre the right candidate, we will reach that goal together and have a great time doing it!
SmartSense is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
More Jobs From