As a member of the East Coast sales team at Cybba you will be joining a dynamic group that is on the forefront of bridging marketing tech and advertising tech. As an Account Executive, you will help bring to market a comprehensive full-funnel solution to the digital marketplace.
- Prospect, outreach and develop new relationships with advertising companies and agencies by phone, email & social media
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Maintain an active pipeline of prospects and potential clients
- Manage full sales lifecycle including: identifying and prospecting leads; outreach; selling Cybba's offerings; marshalling internal resources; helping maintain the ongoing relationship and upselling solutions where warranted
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while being a collaborative member of the team
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in internal CRM
- 3+ years of successful overall sales experience, ideally 2+ years of digital media sales experience
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and biddable programmatic media marketplace past, present, and future
- In-depth knowledge of ecommerce, and high business acumen, as it relates to marketing practices
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as be highly responsive to clients
- Customer centric, consultative solution sales approach focused on clients initiatives and metrics for success
- Effective time management skills ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices worldwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to e-commerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.
Each day at Cybba involves new and exciting projects, but that doesnt mean we dont know how to have fun! Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events what more could you want? To support Cybbas continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team. Do you have what it takes?
More Jobs From