Superpedestrian is seeking a hands-on individual who will lead all aspects of product testing and compliance. As part of the engineering team, you will be responsible for guiding the testing of Superpedestrians Micromobility Products, including E-bikes and E-Scooters, to ensure safety and quality from design through production.
What youll do:
- Be the subject matter expert for all product compliance related activities for worldwide distribution.
- Perform and manage the testing of mechanical and electrical hardware for both design validation and regulatory testing.
- Provide guidance to the engineering team regarding product regulatory requirements
- Bring experience with using outside testing laboratories to determine the right partners for product testing.
- Drive the development of test plans, procedures, custom test equipment, and reports.
- Coordinate and implement regulatory and certification efforts.
- Compile and maintain Superpedestrians technical files and compliance documentation.
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in product compliance and testing consumer products
- Demonstrated successful experience as part of a team shipping electronic and electromechanical products in volume
- BS in Engineering, with technical depth in at least one relevant domain
- Ability to collect and organize data and information from disparate sources to provide clear, concise summaries and conclusions
- Experience managing data in different digital systems such as Omnify PLM, Jira, and Confluence
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance standards and experience working with external test laboratories is a strong plus.
- Experience with electric propulsion systems, energy storage (batteries), and dynamic assemblies is a strong plus.
- Experience working with legal counsel for product regulatory activities both domestic and international is a plus
More Jobs From