Constant Contact is an exciting place to work these days as we continue to define cutting edge technologies in the digital marketing space. Our mobile team has an opportunity for a Senior Android developer to help lead and build phone, tablet, and watch apps in Kotlin. The team is also responsible for Alexa and Google voice apps.
What youll do:
- As a contributor to a cross-functional scrum team, you will develop new features that allow our customers to engage with their customers
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and architects to understand the business needs and find the best technical solutions for meeting those needs
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
Who you are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred
- 6+ years industry experience in software development is a must
- 3+ years experience developing native mobile Android applications is a must
- 2+ years experience programming in Kotlin is a must
- 2+ years experience programming in Java is a must
- Experience leading a software development team is a must
- Available to be on-site daily is a must (occasionally remote)
- Experience with RxKotlin, RXJava, MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI is a plus
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development is a plus
Why youll love us:
- Its all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - theres a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. Were wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet theres going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but hes friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- Its super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From