Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you'll be responsible for ensuring that customers get the most value out of MoPub products and services. You will lead a portfolio of clients through technical integration and provide consultation and guidance post launch. This is a highly visible role within the company, supporting the growth and retention of our most valued and highest profile mobile app publishers and demand partners. You will build positive relationships with both internal and external parties to ensure that partner challenges are handled quickly and appropriately. You will be challenged by complex industry problems and customer questions daily.
You will work closely with the Commercial Teams, Product Management, Engineering and Leadership to contribute to the ongoing success of our products. You bring a consistent track record of analytical problem-solving and the ability to absorb technical concepts and communicate them to technical and non-technical audiences alike.
If you are a creative thinker who thrives in a dynamic environment, you will fit in well with the MoPub team and we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on all MoPub products, including the MoPub SDK, the Publisher UI and the demand-facing platform.
- Present technical concepts to non-technical and technical audiences, and map customer needs to current and future product offerings.
- Aid with publisher, network, and DSP integrations, and provide technical guidance post-launch.
- Diagnose, reproduce and resolve technical issues.
- Communicate customer needs and priorities to Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure for a seamless production experience.
- Review new product features for completeness and evangelize these updates to our customer base.
- Assist with the creation and review of new technical documentation.
- Develop best practice recommendations for MoPub partners based on the experiences gained during customer engagements.
- Collaborate with team leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to define objectives and select approaches to address problems efficiently and effectively.
Who You Are:
- Technical degree preferred, but not required.
- You have an understanding of HTTP and networking concepts.
- You are familiar with the mobile in-app advertising landscape and mobile SDKs.
- You are capable of prioritizing a large number of requests depending on how important those tasks are to the business.
- You possess excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- You are sound in decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- BA/BS, with a strong academic record
- At least 1 year of experience in a mobile in-app focused role
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From